- Identity Crisis — “Who am I? Wtf do I I now?” – Been there. Done that. I wandered in that desert for 10 months, with almost zero support. Getting past this phase means you choose who you are and what you do from now on.
- Not Everything is going Wrong. — Divorce can turn things upside down, but now is a time of laser focusing on what is going right in your life and how that can be the hope and catalyst for a brighter future.
- The Real Truth — You are not a failure. It is okay to forgive yourself and others. These are the building blocks for seeing your post-divorce world as it is and not something bigger than yourself.
- Support Systems — You will have the group of soul sisters from this program, but you will also need to seek help from friends, family and outside sources at times. How to find things and people that will foster your new growth and expansion, will be crucial to thrive-ability. Allowing and asking for support is okay.
- Choosing the Future — The Vision & Goal of your post-divorce self is vital. The title of wife is gone and maybe “mom” is not enough to fulfill you. You’re entitled to live a life of your choosing, so let’s get clear on what that is.
- Honoring Thyself — Embracing the new you, loving her and honoring your truth.It is your birth right to be blissfully happy and have a life that wows you.
- Doing Things Differently — With great change post-divorce, comes a whole new daily routine or rituals, or how you view the big ‘ol world socially. Forming new habits and mindset about how things are will move you closer, more quickly to accepting “the new norm”.
- Being Strong in the Vision — What you believe, how you act upon those beliefs and how strongly you desire a renewed sense of self, means being so strong in the vision that shoulds become musts.
Pricing and Payment Options*
Early bird deadline is May 10th.
*Please contact me directly via this form if you are interested in a payment plan.